Morning Meds...Love is sexy

Morning Meds... on this beautiful day when we celebrate LOVE, the sentiment that changes minds, the feeling that changes lives, the word that captivates all that we are meant to be. On this day, I declare my love for ALL! And I challenge YOU to do the same. You can do it! Here’s the key - it all comes down to us! In order for us to love much, as Van Gogh said above, we must love ourselves first. We must love ourselves unconditionally. To love ourselves unconditionally means that no matter what we have done or not done, what we have said or not said, we love ourselves. As we live from this space of Love, we find Love does indeed lead the way. Ask the question, “What would love do in this situation?” Love much today. No matter what. -
I love you!!! Happy ❤️ day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Meds...Attract Love

Morning Meds...Be the Change

Morning Meds...How do I attract abundance?